Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fell Asleep


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie!  Well, you decided to sleep in this morning.  :-P  You noodled your way into our bed again last night after sleeping a while in your own.  We let you cry for some time to see if you would 'self soothe' yourself .... but it got to the point where we needed to get to sleep since both of us had to go to work this morning (I think you fell back asleep around 1am).  So, we broke down and put you between us.  Of course, once we placed you there you fell fast asleep.  :-P

Once our work alarm went off, I carefully moved you into your crib and placed you on a pillow with a blanket on you.  You woke up briefly, but then went back to sleep.  Penny said you didn't wake back up until 9:30am!  Whoa!  We've got to get you on a different sleep schedule.  You need to get up earlier and go to bed earlier!

You and Penny had fun together, as usual.  You had your floor time, music time, played with blocks, and you even took a nap for her.  You ate some oatmeal, pears, spaghetti, and chicken with veggies.  :-)  You ran out of whole milk today, so we'll have to grab some tomorrow at the store.  

I got home later, though still earlier than yesterday.  :-P  Daddy was making a pizza as I walked through the door.  We still both parked in the driveway and street since the garage still has ice in front of it.  I fed you some cheerios as we ate dinner together.  You were kind of fussy this evening as we ate.  

Daddy gave you a nice bath as I took a quick shower.  Then, we got ready for the UNC basketball game.  The game didn't start until 9pm, plus we were both exhausted from the game the night before and your early morning crying.  Needless to day, I fell asleep at half time and didn't make it!  I woke up briefly at the end of the game, so I know we won after being down almost the entire game .... what a good come back!  Daddy went ahead and recorded the game because he knew I would fall asleep.  So, we can watch the second half tomorrow at some point to see what we missed.  :-)

I hope you sleep a little better tonight.  Daddy and I are getting exhausted!  :-P

Sleep tight!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment