Sunday, January 16, 2011

Norman Rockwell


Dearest Joshua David~

Hey little man!  Today we are 34 weeks gestation with Peanut .... each day she has passed her kick test and our next appointment is this coming tuesday.  I'm hopeful everything will be fine.  :-)

Well, just as I mentioned yesterday, today we went to the North Carolina Museum of Art to see the Norman Rockwell art exhibit.  We met Mimi, Grandpa Mike, Aunt Katie, and Uncle Brennan there.  There were signs that strollers were not allowed, so we carried you everywhere in the exhibit.  Meanwhile, we saw at least five strollers in there!  Ugh!  How frustrating!  I had the carrier in the car, but I was trying to resist that since I would be on my feet for so long .... it would have been hard to carry two kids for that long.  ;-)

The exhibit was really crowded and we were even in the first group to go in.  But, we all managed to see everything.  I like Norman Rockwell paintings .... I have my Nana's big, hardback book of Norman Rockwell paintings in our study.  :-) 

We stayed at the museum for lunch and you ate a container of yogurt with your bottle.  When we left, you fell asleep in the car while we drove home.  You continued to nap as daddy and I cleaned the kitchen and the downstairs.  

Once you woke up, we played upstairs.  Daddy and I put the television on as you played and we all relaxed.  For dinner, daddy and I had leftovers as you had pears and a bottle.  After dinner, I gave you a bath and then daddy played the banjo for you as I took a shower.  

After we were all settled, we watched the UNC basketball game.  We lost and it was so pitiful!  Despite it being painful to watch, we saw it all and now we're praying we play better on tuesday!  :-P

After the game, I held you and you eventually fell asleep on me.  I put you in your crib and you stayed sleeping!  Hopefully you'll sleep through the night!  

Tomorrow you have your 15 month check up at the pediatrician.  Then, we may swing by Gigi's house since she has off for Martin Luther King Day.  

Sleep tight little man!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment