Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wreck


Dearest Blessings~

Grace .... you go girl!  You slept in your bassinet until 6:15am!  Wow!  I think that might be a record for you!  I woke up earlier with some pain.  So, I went into the nursery and pumped!  I was still able to nurse you before I left for work.  :-)

My work day started out interesting.  There was a wreck on the beltline so I got stuck in a lot of traffic.  Needless to say, I was late to the office.  I called a few people to let them know that I wouldn't be there at 8am though.  Only one lane (the far left one) was open for traffic.  



You two had fun with Penny today.  Joshua, you apparently took a very long nap this afternoon!  Before your nap, you two went to the park and had music time.  Penny said that you all danced too!  :-)  Joshua, you played with some stacking blocks and stacked 4 right on top of each other for her!  Yeah!  I didn't ask her how long it took you to knock them all over.  ;-)

We all played together once daddy and I were home from work.  I was able to freeze 6 snappy containers of mommy milk for Grace!  Wow!  I'm estimating there was at least 18 ounces of milk in there!  :-)

It was hard for me to breathe today .... I just kept sneezing and sneezing.  I took some medication before I left for work.  I hope I'm not coming down with anything.  :-P

Tomorrow's friday!  Woo hoo!  Since we have no appointments we'll be able to play together all day long!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment