Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Loose Outlet


Dearest Precious Children~

Well, I had to sleep with a squirmy 15 pounder on my chest from 11pm last night to 2:50am this morning.  :-P  Daddy changed Grace's diaper and then I nursed her.  I don't know what's going on right now that you have to be held all the time in order to sleep, little lady.  I hope you grow out of it soon because my back can't take much more of this.  I slept with you on my chest again afterward because I didn't want to chance you waking up again.  :-P

I ended up putting you down at 6am when my work alarm went off.  You woke up so  nursed you once more time before leaving for work.  

You all had fun with Penny.  You all walked to the park in the morning before it got hot out.  Then, you all had music, story, and tummy time.  

Work was pretty uneventful today.  I saw one patient right at 8am and then the rest of the morning I was in CPR training.  I was up for renewal along with 6 other people from the other Wake Health Services medical sites.  Don't worry .... I passed!  Woo hoo!  I got done a little earlier than we thought, but I didn't have any other patients scheduled until after lunch.  So, I was able to catch up on some progress notes that I was behind on.  Now, I believe I only have 13 'open' notes.  ;-)

We had a sales representative come in to talk to us during lunch.  She was a 'fast' talker and pretty biased on her product.  But, she brought us lunch!  Yippie!  I always like a free meal!  ;-)  Ha!

It started to storm while I was at work.  We actually lost power at the end for a little bit, but we had just finished seeing patients.  You two listened to the rain and thunder at home with daddy.  You two also had story time with daddy before I got home.  He read you two stories and then you all had music time.  Joshua, you discovered that you can remove at least one of the electrical outlet covers!  Yeah, great child proofing!  :-P  The outlet is loose, so we need to go around the house and see how many we need to replace.  :-P

This evening we all watched the first half of the USA vs France World Cup game.  They played earlier this morning, but daddy and I recorded it since we were at work.  We know who wins, but we still wanted to see it.  It was late when we started, and we were all tired, so we only saw half.  We'll finish the rest of the game tomorrow after work. 

Grace, you did cooperate with me this evening on one thing .... your nails had gotten pretty long and sharp so I trimmed them back.  You like to squeeze and grab me sometimes when I'm nursing you, and your little nails were beginning to hurt.  :-P

Tomorrow I have a late meeting at work, but I'm going to rush home as fast as I can to see you all!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment