Friday, July 29, 2011

Just Unplugged


Dearest Blessings~

Little Grace, I woke up in pain again this morning.  You didn't wake up until 4:45am.  I quickly changed your diaper and then nursed you.  :-P

I tried you on rice cereal again this morning.  I mixed one tablespoon with one ounce of mommy milk.  I don't think you really got much in your mouth.  :-P  Most of it ended up on your bib, hands, and bumbo seat.  Ha!  This was only our second.  We haven't been practicing it like we should have.  Actually, the pediatrician said that we could wait until you're six months if we wanted.  The mommy milk is doing just fine.  :-)  But, I figured we'd start practicing you on a spoon since Joshua has a harder time with it.  

Joshua, you ate 1/3 an apple sauce container for me during your snack time.  Then, you took down a boost.  I baked some potatoes while we were downstairs.  And, I did some laundry as the day went on.  We were pretty productive.

By 10am, it was 78 degrees upstairs and 83 degrees downstairs.  We stayed upstairs even though it was still warm.  You two helped me steam sterilize the pump pieces before we went upstairs.

By noon, it was 79 degrees upstairs and 84 degrees downstairs.  Hummm, I wondered when the AC man would come.  Joshua ate some hotdog and gold fish for lunch.  

By 1pm, it was 81 degrees upstairs and 85 degrees downstairs.  It was 98 degrees outside.  Yuck!  Then, there was a knock at the door!  The AC man came by 1:30pm.  He took a quick look outside and came in so apologetic!  He had unplugged something on wednesday when working on our upstairs unit that effected our downstairs unit!  He was so sorry, but I was so happy that nothing was broken!  I thanked him and he was thankful I wasn't mad!  :-)  Ha!  We had a discussion about the HVAC system in general.  We might have them come out in the fall just to check our full system in general.  We know there's a rusted pan that needs to be replaced.  Also, we'd ideally have a 2 zone system for the upstairs and have the play room on it's own zone.  It's about 500 square feet on its own!  Anyway, the downstairs had dropped 2 degrees after he left.  :-)

I took some photos of Joshua going up the stairs today as Grace was napping.  I also swept and vacuumed the downstairs.

Joshua, you took a late nap at 3pm!  I cut Grace's nails and then I nursed her as he slept.

Joshua, you ate some eggs with us for dinner!  Woo hoo!  After dinner, we all went to the grocery store for some quick essentials.  No one had any milk!  :-P

Daddy read us Bible stories before bed time.  Grace, you did not want to go to sleep last night!  It was after 11pm before you fell asleep.  I couldn't keep eyes open.  I wish I could nurse you while laying down, but I can't since Joshua sleeps in our bed.  There's no room.  :-P  So, I have to sit upright every time I nurse you until you're done.  

Tomorrow is saturday!  Woo hoo!  We can spend the full day together as a family!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment