Saturday, July 2, 2011

USA!


Dearest Precious Miracles~

This was one of those days where Grace didn't want to sleep and was kind of fussy throughout the day.  First, she woke up at 1:48am.  Daddy changed her diaper and then I nursed her.  She up again at 3:45am.  I picked her up and nursed her and then leaned back in the bed with her sleeping on my chest.  It was the only way I could get some rest.  :-P  She slept for one hour.  I then changed her diaper and was back nursing her at 5:48am.  My back was killing me at this point from having her sleep on me, but it was the only way I could get some 'rest'.  :-P

After taking some motrin, I finally decided, "If I can't beat 'em .... join 'em" .... So I took Grace into the play room.  I placed her on a play mat and had her wiggle around as I loaded photos onto the laptop.  :-)  She turned herself all around in a complete circle while on her belly! 

I was groggy and my back was in pain this morning, so we didn't make it to the grocery store until the late morning.  We were back my lunch, but Joshua didn't eat much.  :-P

After lunch, we did a lot of chores around the house.  We swept the kitchen and vacuumed the living room.  We also ran you all's laundry.  Daddy cleaned out some weeds in the front yard. 

We took a break this afternoon and watch the USA women's soccer team play Colombia in the World Cup.  We watched the men last year.  Now it's the women's turn.  ;-)  We won 3-0!  We play again next week.

We made tacos for dinner.  We haven't had that in a while and had some meat in the freezer.  It was good!  I took Joshua out onto the screened in porch for some play time after dinner.  He played in his sandbox and the water table.  Grace stayed inside with daddy because she had fallen asleep during some tummy time.  They came out briefly when she woke up.  Joshua, I blew bubbles at you and you giggled and laughed!  :-) Too cute!

Joshua, overall you were fussy with all your meals today for some reason.  You didn't do well eating today so I hope you eat more tomorrow.

Once inside, everyone got a bath after playing outside.  I gave Grace her bath first since she was hungry.  Daddy gave Joshua his bath right after.  You two had fluffy hair!  :-)  We all played upstairs afterward and watched the Tour de France.  

Sleep tight little ones! 

I love you both very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment