Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ants


Dearest Miracles~

Wow Grace, you slept in this morning!  You didn't wake up until 5am for a nursing session!  Woo hoo!  Daddy changed your diaper and then I fed you.  I actually asked daddy to change you because I woke up in pain from not nursing you earlier.  I was leaking through my shirt so I woke daddy up.  :-P 

We had a busy day at work today.  I didn't even get to eat my lunch until almost 2:30pm.  I also needed some tylenol late in the day.  I don't think I drank enough water and got dehydrated.  

You all had fun with Penny while daddy and I were gone.  You all had story, art, and music time.  You also played on the screened in porch in the sand box and water table.  Penny has been helping Joshua learn to take one goldfish cracker out of a bowl at a time and not grabbing a bunch and throwing them at once.  He started to do this for Penny today and for daddy this evening!  Woo hoo!

Daddy had a soccer game after work, so Uncle Brennan and Aunt Katie got to watch you two until I got home.  They ordered pizza for us!  :-)  You all got to visit and play with them for a while.  :-) 

I noticed that we have ants in our kitchen this evening.  They're around our kitchen sink and dishwasher.  It's been so hot outside that I'm sure they're coming in to find water.  I might have to set up some traps though.  I moved all your bottles and sippy cups from the counter and sprayed.

Daddy got rained on at the soccer game.  There was a fluke storm where he was (it never rained near the house).  He usually doesn't have his phone with him on the field, but he had it this time in his bag.  Unfortunately, his bag got soaked so the phone died.  :-( The good news is that phones can be replaced and no one got hurt.  The bad news is that daddy didn't back up his phone recently (it was Uncle Brennan's old phone so daddy only had it a few weeks) .... therefore, he lost all his photos and videos of you two.  :-(  Those, unfortunately, can't be replaced.  However, we still have tons of pictures and videos of you both, so all is not lost.  :-)

Tomorrow's another work day so Penny will be here again.  :-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment