Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Tooth And Fluffy Hair


Dearest Miracles~

Grace, you were up at 2:40am noodling around in your bassinet.  Daddy changed you and then I nursed you.  I held you after and then put you back in the bassinet.  You woke up again at 4:30am.  I didn't change you this time .... I just picked you up and started to nurse you.  I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open.  I continued to just hold you this time until 7am when you woke up again.  I took you downstairs and ate a quick pop tart.  I had you play next to me as I pumped.  :-P

Joshua, guess what .... you're getting your 13th tooth!  It's your lower right primary canine .... tooth #R!  :-)  How exciting!

We all did lots of chores this morning:

-vacuumed rug and swept master bedroom
-swept master bathroom
-dusted ceiling fan in master bedroom
-vacuumed bonus room
-took apart and moved Joshua's toddler bed into master bedroom (we'll see if he sleeps in there better if the bed is next to us)
-will make nursery into second playroom since bonus room gets so hot

It reached 100 degrees again.  Ugh!  We kept moving you all from the upstairs to the downstairs so you all would remain cool.

Mimi and Grandpa Mike came over for lunch today.  Grandpa Mike has been out of town for the past two weeks so he wanted to see you all.  He noticed that Joshua was making more verbal noises.  We told him about his positive Bayley test this past week.  

We all played afterward as daddy worked on the home budget and refinance documents.  Did I tell you all that we're refinancing our house?  I think I did.  Anyway, we need to send some documents to our loan officer by wednesday.  Oh, we're doing better with our home budget this year than last .... plus, we're  even putting some money into savings!  Go us!  :-)

Daddy grilled steak for dinner and hotdogs for Joshua.  Joshua, you didn't eat well today.  I wonder why.  You fought us with all the meals.  I pray you eat better tomorrow.  

You both got baths this evening .... Grace, you had some really fluffy hair afterward!  We usually spike your hair up in a mohawk for fun, but your hair was too fluffy this evening!  ;-)

Daddy went over Joshua's alphabet book several times this evening.  Joshua never took a nap today and ended up falling asleep in the bonus room at 7:30pm.  Daddy put him in the toddler bed,which is now in our room.  I was nursing Grace.  Joshua, you woke up from your bed at 9:38pm crying.  Daddy and I were only one foot away from you talking.  Grace, you had just fallen asleep in my arms.  Daddy tried calming Joshua to put him back in his toddler bed but he cried.  He ended up noodling into our bed.  

Before Joshua woke up, daddy and I were talking about the cat.  He's getting frustrating with the litter box and attacking, at least my, feet at night.  Daddy's going to take the cat to the vet this week to see if there's anything that can be done.  If not, he may need to go to a different home for now.  We'll see what the vet says.  

Tomorrow is monday!  We have no appointments, so we can play all day together!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment