Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Gigi's Birthday


Dearest Blessings~

Today is Gigi's birthday!  Yippie!  I left work a little before 6:30pm, so I called her on my way home.  She has praise team practice for church wednesday evenings, so I caught her right before she needed to leave.  :-)  We'll probably celebrate later in the week.

Grace, you did better this morning.  You woke up around 4:45am.  Daddy changed your diaper and then I nursed you.  I leaned back in the bed and continued to hold you before I needed to get ready for work. 

Before Joshua woke up, I curled up next to him (he had noodled into our bed last night).  I told him how much I love him and I kissed him before leaving for work.

It stormed off and on all day today.  But, that didn't stop you all from having fun with Penny.  :-)  You all walked to the park in the morning before the storms came in.  You all also had free play and music time.  Penny said that Joshua fell and hit the back of his head on the couch, but he quickly recovered once he took a nap.

Mimi had surgery today to remove a kidney stone.  Everything apparently went well and she was back home by the afternoon.  We still need to pray for a smooth recovery.  

I saw a child trauma emergency today at work.  The child was 4 years old and he fell at home and hit his front teeth on a coffee table.  He ended up fracturing tooth #E.  :-(  We had to remove the tooth and I felt so bad for the child since his lip was bruised and he was so uncomfortable.  The good part is that tooth #E is a primary tooth, but I still hate when children loose teeth.  I pray you two remain safe .... though Joshua is beginning to run now so it's harder to keep an eye on him all the time.  :-P  Oh, did I tell you what teeth you have now?  You have teeth #B, #D, #E, #F, #G, #I, #L, #N, #O, #P, #Q, and #S.  Some are still erupting, but it's still exciting!  :-)

This evening we watched the USA women play Sweden in another World Cup soccer game.  We had recorded it, so we only watched first half.  It was getting late and I could barely keep my eyes open.  :-P  

Tomorrow is another day at work so I hope you all have fun with Penny!  I'll rush home as soon as I can!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment