Sunday, July 3, 2011

Stretched Our Legs


Dearest Precious Miracles~

Grace, you did better this morning .... I didn't hear you stir until 4:15am!  I changed and nursed you and then I went back to sleep.  ;-)

We did even more chores this morning after breakfast than yesterday.  You two really helped us out.  ;-)  I vacuumed the stairs while daddy did therapy with Joshua.  He did joint compressions, brush exercises, and even ate some applesauce for daddy.  :-)  Yippie!  Daddy also folded you all's laundry as I took a shower.  I prepared and started the crock pot this morning.  I made another pot roast so I chopped up a sweet potato, apple, and onion.  I also added some corn, broccoli, green beans, and spices.  It was good once it was done .... we had it for dinner!  :-)

Grace fell asleep during her tummy time this morning, but Joshua had a good breakfast.  He had some cereal with fruit in it.  Yippie!  :-) 

After lunch we went to Crabtree Mall to stretch our legs.  The last time we were there was the weekend before I had Grace.  ;-)  Joshua, you were in the stroller and I carried Grace in the infant carrier (my back felt better today but I tried not to over do it).  We walked all around trying to think of something to get Gigi for her birthday on the 6th.  I also needed to pick up a gift card for a coworker.  We made a quick trip to Target afterward since you two were still calm. 

I nursed Grace when we got home and Joshua had some music time.  Once Grace was fed, I took Joshua back outside for play time on the porch.  We played in the water table and I blew bubbles again.  Grace did tummy time inside with daddy, but then they came out for a few minutes to see us.  It was hot out so we didn't stay out there long, though Joshua wanted to.  :-P

I did a quick pump once inside .... I'm building up some mommy milk for wednesday for Grace.  Then, we all watched more World Cup soccer.  It was Brazil vs Norway.  I routed for Norway since Gigi is a quarter Norwegian.  Alas, Brazil won 3-0.  :-P  USA plays again on wednesday.  Daddy and I will record it since we'll both be at work.  :-)

Once Joshua fell asleep, daddy and I trimmed his nails.  I nursed Grace to sleep and then clipped her nails.  You two have some fast growing nails!  And, they're so small .... especially Grace's nails! 
 
We heard some people shoot off fireworks a day early this evening .... I guess they couldn't wait to celebrate Independence Day.  ;-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment