Friday, July 22, 2011

Relaxing Day



Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Little Grace, you were up at 3:40am hungry.  :-P  I changed you and then I nursed you.  I could barely keep my eyes open.  :-P

Joshua, you did pretty good this morning.  You ate half your bowl of cereal for breakfast.  I wish you would have eaten more, but half is still pretty good for you.

This morning we had a lot of music time.  While I had some CD's playing for us, I loaded some more photos onto the laptop.  Then, I backed up the laptop so we wouldn't lose anything.  :-)

We did some chores downstairs since it got hot upstairs.  We steamed sterilized the pump pieces and I swept the kitchen floor and vacuumed the living room.  I called the pest people to take a look at our kitchen.  A guy came out (Scott) and put some ant goo down around our sink.  Hopefully that will take care of our ant problem.  We've only seen a few other creepy crawlies since they came in June.  :-)

Grace is now using the vibrating teether.  Joshua has learned a valuable lesson .... use it or lose it!  ;-)  We got the vibrating teether to help Joshua with his food avoidance issues.  Now, Grace is beginning to teeth, so I let her play with it.  :-)



When Joshua went down for a nap, I nursed and played with Grace.  Once she started to snooze, I closed my eyes as well.  ;-)  It was a pretty relaxing day! 

When daddy got home, we had breakfast foods for dinner.  Joshua even ate some eggs!  Woo hoo!  Since it was still hot upstairs, we stayed downstairs a played a little longer.  I was also able to cut Grace's nails.

Tomorrow is saturday!  Yippie!  Guess what we're going to do .... we're going bowling!  My work is having an employee appreciation day so we're all going there for some food and fun.  You two have never been bowling before.  It's been at least 6 years since I've been myself!  ;-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment