Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hello


Dearest Blessings~

Wow!  Grace, you stayed sleeping in your bassinet when I put you down last night .... and you didn't wake up until 5:30am!  I still didn't sleep well though, since I was on the loveseat with no mattress.  I woke up a few times stiff (I was ironically too long for the loveseat to really be comfortable), but it was still nice to sleep a little bit more than usual.

I had another interesting drive to work today.  One of the roads, Durant, was blocked off.  I don't know if it was a wreck or what.  I had to turn around and take a different way into work.  I was late, but it wasn't too bad.  ;-)

Penny had fun with you two today.  She said that Grace really loves to play with her toes!  And, Joshua, you stacked 5 blocks for her!  Way to go!  You all also had music and story time together.  :-)

The AC guy came today while you all were at the house with Penny.  We had a new capacitor placed for the upstairs unit.  Our unit doesn't run that efficiently since the bonus room was added onto the house over the garage in 2005.  Ideally, our system would be replaced and we would have two zones upstairs .... one just for the bonus room.  

So, the upstairs progressively cooled down, but the downstairs started to act funny once he left.  It slowly started getting warmer and warmer.  Daddy was really warm when he got home and had to lay down.  It was 'tolerable' upstairs under the master bedroom ceiling fan (daddy increased the speed), so we all slept under there this evening.  Joshua, you noodled between us and Grace was in her bassinet.  

We also relaxed in the bonus room for a little bit before bed.  It was ok under the fan, but still warm since the hot air from downstairs was rising.  

Daddy brought the cat to the vet this morning for his blood work.  He apparently put up a good fight even under sedation.  :-P  His labs came back normal and everything was checked as healthy.  He could stand to loose one pound however.  :-P

Joshua, I spoke to Gigi on the phone this evening.  I had her on speaker so you could hear her and I swear you said the word 'hello' to her.  Even daddy looked over thinking he heard it!  Gigi said hello to you and I'm almost positive you said it right back to her!  Good job little man!  :-)

Tomorrow I head back to work and daddy is going to call the AC man back to check on our downstairs unit.  I hope nothings broken, but it sure is warm down there!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment