Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Book


Dearest Angels~

Today is (Great) Uncle Laurence's birthday!  He and Gigi are three years apart and almost have the same birthday!

Wow!  I got some extra sleep last night .... thanks Grace!  I woke up at 5am this morning in pain from not nursing Grace earlier!  You really slept little lady!  I purposely woke Grace just so I could nurse her and relieve the pressure.  I was leaking all through my shirt.  :-P  I picked her up and changed her diaper and she woke up.

You all had fun today with Penny!  Grace, you appeared to nap more than usual, so I wonder how well you'll sleep tonight.  You all went to the park today since the weather was nicer than yesterday.  You all had fun on the porch too with sand and water play.  Joshua chased some bubbles around too.  ;-)

Penny gave Joshua an alphabet book.  He can point to most of the pictures if you name them for him.  You're so smart little man! 

I had a busy day at work.  I was the only dentist at the clinic today.  I saw 18 patients, got all my progress notes done, squeezed three pumps in while at work, and still got home at a reasonable time.  Yippie!  I ended up freezing 15 ozs of mommy milk for Grace too!  :-)

After dinner, we relaxed upstairs.  We finished watching the USA soccer game.  We, unfortunately, lost 2-1 to Sweden.  But, we're not out!  We play Brazil on Sunday.  That's going to be a tough game, but I believe we can win!  :-)

Tomorrow, you two both have pediatrician appointments.  Grace, you have your 4 month check and Joshua has a weight check appointment.  Daddy works a half day, so we'll be able to spend some extra time with him in the afternoon!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment