Thursday, July 28, 2011

5 Months


Dearest Angels~

Happy 5 months Grace!  You're growing up too fast!  I can't believe it's been five months already since I was in the hospital having you.  And, Joshua, that makes you over 21 months!  Wow!  Time is flying by with you two!  Promise me you will stay cute and adorable!  ;-)

Today is also cousin Julia's birthday.  It's a big one for her .... she turns 30!  Whoa!  ;-)  Of course, daddy and I are a little older so you two must think we're geriatric! 

Grace you must have known it was a birthday celebration .... you slept in this morning!  You didn't wake up until 6am!  I was in some pain from not nursing you when you finally woke up, so daddy changed your diaper so I wouldn't leak through my shirt.  :-P

It was 76 degrees upstairs when we woke up this morning.  Daddy called the AC guy and he's coming back tomorrow to check on the downstairs unit.  I hope we don't need another capacitor.  :-P  When we got home from work, it was hot downstairs registering 85 degrees and tolerable upstairs registering 81 degrees.

You two had fun with Penny.  She did some story and music time with you all.  Joshua, you're still throwing hard toys at people.  Whenever it gets really bad I give you a 'pop' on the bottom.  I hope you learn soon not to throw things.  :-P

Guess what .... I got an award at work this week!  Well, it was actually a certificate, but I'm calling it an award.  ;-)  It was recognizing my 'hard work and dedication' to the organization for the past 5 years!  Go me!  :-)  I brought it home to show you all.  

Daddy relieved Penny a little earlier this afternoon .... she's going on a weekend trip with Mimi to New York.  You two were playing with daddy when I got home.  And, I had about 13 ounces of mommy milk to freeze this evening.  Yippie!  :-)

We all slept under fan again in the master bedroom .... with the fan running at full speed.  While we were winding down for bed, daddy read us some Bible stories and Grace did some adorable giggles!  It was so cute!  I'm going to miss your little giggles when you're older.  You and your brother have the most innocent giggles, laughs, and smiles!  I love them!

Tomorrow's friday and the three of us will be hanging around the house waiting for the AC man.  He won't come until the afternoon though.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment