Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Snarted


Dearest Precious Children~

We started out early today with a 2:30am nursing session.  Daddy changed Grace and then I nursed her.  I finished feeding you around 3:15am but you wouldn't stay sleeping in your bassinet .... you just kept waking up.  I ended up having to hold you again in order to get some 'sleep'.  I held you for about one and a half hours and then I was back nursing you by 5am.  My back was sore all day.  :-P

Joshua, your occupational and speech therapy appointments went well today.  You ate my sweet potatoes for Kim and you crawled all over Mary Beth's big 'crash' pillows for her (you wouldn't go near them for Michelle weeks prior).  You're showing signs of improvement, so I pray it continues.  You sat for Mary Beth as she did your joint compressions and brush work.  Also, I was so happy you ate my potatoes!  I was beginning to think you just didn't like my cooking.  ;-)  You had 14 perfect trials!  Yippie!

I did the dishes when we got home from his appointments.  I put Grace on her belly for some tummy time, and as soon as I turned my back she had rolled!  You're a sneaky little thing!  ;-)

You two were hungry when we got home and Grace screamed and screamed as I was feeding Joshua.  I hate when that happens.  That's the only really stressful time for me when I'm by myself .... when both of you two are hungry and I can't feed you at the same time.  Eventually everyone was fed.  I also changed Joshua's shirt once we were home.  It was so hot out that he sweated in the car again.

We all had music time in the play room this afternoon.  But, by 2:30pm we were downstairs since it got hot upstairs.  Grace did tummy time and practiced her sitting.  I swept the floor again (it's amazing how fast things get dirty around here).  ;-)  Then, we went upstairs and played in the nursery.  It wasn't as hot in there, so Joshua helped me take some tags off some clothes that were given to us.  I'll wash the outfits later in the week for you two.  :-)

We all had leftovers for dinner and Grace ended up rolling twice for us!  We played up stairs this evening and Grace did the cutest thing .... she snarted!  Little lady, that means you sneezed and farted at the same time!  Ha!  ;-)

Tomorrow I head back to work so Penny will be here.  I miss you two every wednesday and thursday!  But, seeing you two when I get home always makes me smile!

Also, tomorrow is Gigi's birthday!  We'll be sure to call her to sing to her on her special day!  :-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you two very much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment