Friday, May 27, 2011

Welt


Dearest Miracles~

Grace, you and I had another 3:30am nursing session this morning.  I was still tired from yesterday!  

We were off to the pediatrician's office this morning!  We had a 10am appointment and made it there a little early.  Dr. Medero checked Joshua and asked me questions similar to what Kim asked me about his eating.  She agreed that trying a reflux medication may be beneficial.  The MD prescribed prevacid solutab 15mg.  We'll see if this helps.  He takes it once a day (we started him this evening during dinner).  I asked her to take a look at Joshua's bottom too since he's always scratching it.  She didn't see anything (neither have daddy and I but I wanted to double check). 

Grace's belly button likes good.  I haven't cauterized it since last Sunday and it doesn't appear to need it anymore.  Yippie!  :-)

We went to Harris Teeter after the pediatrician's office to drop off Joshua's prescription.  While they were filling it we picked up some milk and other things for the house.  We were back home by noon.  I fed everyone and then Grace did some tummy time.

Grace, your tummy time is going great!  You can REALLY lift your head up high and look all around.  And, at least for today, you went a long time before getting fussy!  :-)

It stormed this afternoon.  Joshua did well during his therapy time today.  He's biting the spoon now, so I wrote that down for Kim to know.  I hid some fruit and he ended up eating a few bites for me before figuring it out.  :-P

We played in the bonus room this afternoon before getting ready for dinner.  We made some macaroni and cheese in the oven.  Then, I made some chicken with veggies on the stove.  I cooked it earlier in the afternoon while the two of you were calm.  :-P  We also had music time while I was cooking and Grace did more tummy time.  Joshua then did a second therapy session.  Oh,  Joshua ate some mac and cheese for us at dinner!  Woo hoo!

I've been watering Grace's tree and trying to get it green again.  Since it's too hot for it to be outside it now lives in our sink.  :-)  

Joshua, you threw hard toy at Grace after dinner.  She got a welt on her head and screamed loudly!  Daddy picked her up and walked with her as I sat with Joshua.  :-P  He was just trying to play and doesn't realize some toys are too hard.  

Before bed, daddy tickled Joshua and he laughed some cute giggles!  His giggles are so precious!  Grace, you watched and you tried to talk!  Your noises and cooes are so adorable!  

Tomorrow is saturday and we have a long weekend for Memorial Day!  That means one more day with daddy since he has monday off!  Yippie!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment