Saturday, May 14, 2011

Carpet Cleaners


Dearest Gifts~

Today didn't start out so well .... I had a stomach ache and didn't feel very well this morning.  It felt weird last night, but I thought it would feel better after a night's sleep.  Of course, Grace ended up waking up at 2:13am for a feeding.  :-P  I started to feel better around lunch time.  

Daddy and Joshua went to the store to pick up our groceries.  Grace kept me company at the house.  :-P  She got hungry so I nursed her and then we laid down together.  Joshua fell asleep in the car on the way back home.  So, daddy placed him next to us on the bed to rest once home from the store.  We ended up waking him though so that he would eat some lunch.

We cleaned the floors downstairs today.  I vacuumed the living room and study.  Then, I swept and vacuumed the kitchen and dining room.  We have to keep those areas clean since Joshua ends up throwing food.  :-P  Our main goal was to clean the carpet in the study.  Our cat has been very bad and has been using that room as a litter box!  Daddy cleaned the carpet, but it's still stained and smells.  I admit, I've been thinking about sending the cat to a different home .... one where he may get more attention so he'll behave better.  If he continues to use the carpet as a litter box, we may have to look into our options on what's best for us.  I don't need you two wandering into a room and stepping in cat pee and poop!  Yuck!

After all the cleaning, I gave Grace a bath.  Your hair got nice and fluffy afterward little lady!  It was so cute!  :-)

Today was a cloudy day.  In fact, we had thunderstorms in the evening!  After dinner, we were able to get out and play in the front yard.  I kicked the soccer ball around with Joshua as I held Grace.  Daddy trimmed some of the bushes.  We didn't stay out long since it was muggy and there were lots of mosquitoes.  :-P

Speaking of dinner, we made pasta with meat sauce.  I cut up some onion and spinach for the sauce and added some corn.  We used some ground beef and it was good!  Joshua didn't eat much, but we have some leftovers to keep trying on him. 

After dinner we played in the bonus room and started a movie.  Joshua ran all around the room and played with his toys.  He giggled a lot for us, which was so precious and cute!  Grace ate, used me as a pacifier, and took little naps.  I was able to get her to use a real pacifier for a little while.  So, I think we're making progress on getting her to be able to soothe herself.  We'll see how that continues.  I notice her sucking on her hands too.  We didn't try a bottle today though.  Maybe tomorrow.  ;-)

Joshua, you didn't take much of a nap today, but you fell asleep by 9pm!  Woo hoo!  Grace was still up, but you could tell she was fading fast .... we were all in bed by 9:30pm!  Well, daddy stayed up to read, but the rest of us were out!  ;-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment