Sunday, May 22, 2011

Grow In Grace


Dearest Blessings~

This morning was a little better .... Grace, you and I didn't have a nursing session until 4:30am!  Woo hoo!  

Guess what we did this morning .... we replanted your tree Grace!  There was some soil in the garage from the previous owner of this house.  I put some in your pot with the 2 Peter 3:18 Bible verse.  Then, I transferred your tree!  It's so cute!  I watered it and put it on the front porch.  Now, we just have to remember to water it each day.  ;-)  I think your (Great) Aunt Pops will be proud that your tree is still alive!  ;-)  Once it gets bigger, we'll plant it in the yard.  Then, we can plant something else in your little pot. 

We all played in the bonus room until Grace and I left for the luncheon.  Joshua stayed with daddy and ended up taking a nap and played in the sandbox.  Daddy got some reading done and some laundry.

The lunch was fun and the food was delicious!  We saw Penny, Mimi, and Aunt Katie there!  Grace, you got a picture from a friend of Mimi's (Donna).  It's a drawing of a little girl in a UNC outfit.  The bottom of the drawing says 'In Training' .... it's so cute!  I think there's a boy one too, so I'll have to find it for Joshua!  Mimi also got you a little silver bracelet with a heart on it.  I got a charm for my bracelet.  

You did well during the lunch.  No fussing even though it was hot out.  We were in a shaded area, but it was still humid.  I ran the air conditioning in the car for a little before we left so you wouldn't be too hot on the drive home.

Once home, I fed Grace and we caught up with the boys.  I felt a little lazy about cooking, and since we've been good on our 'dining out' budget this month, I convinced daddy that we should have something 'fun' for dinner.  :-)  So, I picked up some chicken sandwiches from Bojanges.  ;-)  Joshua went with me to get out of the house a little.  Joshua, you tried some french fries, but didn't eat much of the chicken.  I forgot to tell you, daddy and I picked up a vibrating teether (like the one Kim has) to use.  It should help with your food aversion therapy.

We all got to play outside after dinner.  Daddy and I want to clean the exterior of the house more to get ready for summer.  The gutters need to be cleaned out and we need screens for our windows.  Then, we can start opening them for fresh air.  It's going to be hot this week, so we'll probably have the air on.  But, it'll be nice to open the windows on cooler days.

We got to see the neighbor's dog.  Daddy threw a tennis ball over the fence for him.  We all walked around the house a few times and Joshua played in the grass.  :-)

You two both got evening bathes!  It had been awhile!  And, you all had fluffy hair afterward!  It was so cute.  I cauterized Grace's belly button too.

This evening we watched more episodes of 'The Lucy Show' in the play room before going to bed.  Tomorrow, we'll likely do chores around the house.  It's suppose to get up to 90 degrees this week!  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment