Thursday, May 26, 2011

Climbing


Dearest Precious Miracles~

I was able to nurse Grace and then pump twice before heading to work.  I put the milk in the fridge with the milk that I pumped at work yesterday .... hopefully daddy won't have to thaw anything today.

Daddy kept track of what you all did today.  Here's all the fun you all had:

7:50am - Joshua had a diaper change, sippy cup, and several gold fish
8:15am - Joshua's teeth got brushed  :-)
8:30am - Grace wakes up and Mimi arrives
8:45am - Grace has blow out poopy diaper .... this led to a new outfit and changing table cover
9am - Jack from 'Falls River Painting' stops by .... we're getting an estimate for a house power wash and gutter cleaning
9:15am - another poopy Grace diaper!
9:18am - bottle #1 .... 4 ozs .... zero fussing!  Wow!
9:23am - Joshua climbed onto the downstairs couch by himself .... FIRST time ever!  Daddy got to witness it!  I missed it since I was at work.  :-P  At least I got to see you roll and walk for the first time.  :-)  You all also had music time and then Joshua climbed down from the couch by himself!
9:40am - therapy time and Joshua does well
10:10am - another poopy Grace diaper.  My my little lady!  ;-)
10:20am - tummy time
10:50am - story time with Mimi
11am - Joshua got a diaper change
11:30am - soccer with daddy in kitchen .... Joshua dribbled and passed the soccer ball with his feet .... he didn't just pick up the ball and throw it!  Wow!
11:35am - stinky Joshua diaper
11:50am - lunch time and Joshua has his boost drink
11:58am - bottle #2 .... 4 ozs .... finished in less than 10 minutes!
12:40pm - everyone upstairs .... Mimi heads to work and Grace gets a diaper change
1:05pm - nap time for Joshua
1:45pm - both kids asleep at the same time!  Daddy got some work done during the 'quiet window'
3:05pm - everyone still sleeping .... daddy has bottle #3 ready and a sippy cup of milk .... anticipating hungry kids soon
3:30pm - wake up Grace and she takes down the bottle
4pm - Joshua finally wakes up and he takes down a sippy cup .... they hear Grace tooting!
4:15pm - everyone gets a diaper change.  Joshua, you were wet.  Grace, you were stinky again.  ;-)
4:40pm - trimmed Grace's nails
5:45pm-6pm - tummy time
6:30pm - bottle #4 .... 4 ozs .... she took it down!  Joshua, you had a formula/milk sippy cup and some gold fish
6:45pm - Joshua got a diaper change
7pm - tummy time and dinner prep

This is when I got home.  I got home late, unfortunately .... seeing you all was the best part of my day though!!  I missed you all and kissed you both!  

We had air conditioning at work today.  Yippie!  Everyone asked about you all and how yesterday went.  I told them all that you all did well and Grace can now go back and forth between bottles and nursing!  Yippie!  I almost cried though because I felt like Grace didn't need me anymore .... but daddy reminded me that she was drinking 'mommy milk' and she still needed and missed me when I was gone.  That made me feel better.  Of course, when I'm here, I just nurse you.  ;-) 

I was able to pump a few times at work, and Grace had a few ounces left over in the fridge when I got home (daddy didn't have to thaw any milk!) .... so I was able to freeze about 12 ozs for you!  Woo hoo!  :-)

Tomorrow we head to the pediatrician to have Joshua evaluated for possible reflux.  I'm hoping she can do something to help me eat more.

I missed you all so much and it's so good to be back home with you all!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you so much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment