Thursday, May 19, 2011

Extra Milk


Dearest Angels~

Whoa .... Grace and I had a 1:30am feeding .... I was so tired and still had to go into work this morning.  I tried to get some rest, but we ended up doing another feeding at 5:30am and then I pumped at 7am so that Grace would have enough mommy milk.  I had pumped so much yesterday, this morning, and at work today that when I got home from work, I put 9 ozs in the freezer!  ;-)

Before I left this morning, I gave you all kisses like yesterday.  :-)  I didn't want to leave you all, but since you two did so well yesterday I had no fear that you all would be good for Penny today as well.  :-)

You two had fun on the porch playing.  Grace did some sitting practice and tummy time.  She also played in the swing as Joshua had music time.  Joshua took an earlier nap, so when I got home this afternoon everyone was awake.  :-)  Grace was drifting though since Penny had a pacifier in her mouth.  I was able to play and change Joshua's diaper before needing to nurse Grace.

Penny LOVED her birthday gift from us!  She left some of the tea bags here so that she can use them when she watches you all.  She'll be gone next week on a cruise, so you two will be with daddy.  I hope you all do well for him!  I only want to hear good reports!  ;-)

We all had some music time before dinner.  Daddy got his haircut after work and looked so handsome when he came home at dinner time.  After dinner, we were able to play in the front yard some.  Joshua walked around with his soccer ball.  It was so nice out!  Joshua actually got brave and wandering into the cul-de-sac.  Daddy and I were right there and no cars near us, but I was surprised at how fast he's gotten!  

Oh, almost forgot .... the plumber came back today and fixed our shower drain.  He was able to open and unclog it.  He placed a new drain in there so that we'll be able to take it in and out now.  When he left, he looked at Joshua and said, "Bye buddy!" and Joshua smiled.  :-)

I told my coworkers at work about starting Joshua on speech therapy.  They thought how lucky we were to be able to have these therapies available to us.  I agreed.  I almost took them for granted and then thought of some of our own pediatric dental patients.  We have so many children 'no show' for appointments, and we can't fault the patients in that scenario .... the parents are the ones who didn't bring them.  I couldn't imagine not taking you all somewhere if you all needed something!  It's our job as parents to take care of you two. 

Tomorrow Grace has her appointment with the pediatric surgeon for her belly button.  It's a consultation, so we'll see what he has to say about it.  We may go to the store afterward depending on what time we get out.

Sleep tight!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment