Saturday, May 28, 2011

3 Months Old


Dearest Precious Gifts~

Today Grace is three months old!  Happy 3 Months little lady!  You're really getting on up there!  ;-)

You started the day off with a bang .... Grace you woke up with a big poop and then cried!  Daddy changed you and then I nursed you.

Daddy and I wanted to get out of the house a little and stretch our legs, so we packed you all up and walked around the mall for a little bit.  Then, we went to Shane's Rib Shack.  We ordered some mac and cheese for Joshua, but he ended up not eating much.  He did eat some french fries though.  :-)  Joshua ended up eating more mac and cheese at dinner though (left overs from last night).

It started to really pour outside while we were eating, so I nursed Grace at Shane's.  I got her calm enough to walk around Target afterward.  We needed a few things that I couldn't get while at Harris Teeter yesterday.  We didn't spend a lot of time there though and we were back at the house by early afternoon.

It rained this afternoon.  So, we did chores around the house in afternoon and evening.  Let's see .... this is what we did:

-Vacuumed and swept the downstairs
-Did you all's laundry and all the blankets
-Changed the crib to a toddler bed .... Joshua climbed in it himself!  We'll see if he likes it.  Since he can climb on and off the couches, we decided to change the bed.
-Vacuumed the play room
-Hung some pictures and organized where other pictures should go around the house
-Baby proofed the attic space door .... Punker (the cat) wandered in there and got trapped while we were proofing the door.  :-P

Joshua did well with his therapy.  But, he's biting down hard on the spoon now and not letting go.  I don't think he's suppose to do that, but at least he's letting the spoon in his mouth!

Grace did a lot of tummy time.  She's getting so very strong!  I'm so proud of you!  And, I think you're proud of yourself too!  You smile a lot like you're saying, 'Look at me!  Did you see what I did?'  ;-)  Also, you were really trying to talk this evening.  It was so precious!  You can also follow me with your eyes and head! 

Tomorrow is suppose to be hot again, but I don't think it's suppose to rain.  Maybe we can get out again.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment