Sunday, May 15, 2011

Free Rein


Dearest Precious Miracles~

Well, Grace added a new time to our nursing sessions .... she woke up at 1:33am hungry.  Of course, I couldn't get too mad since she went to bed around 9:30pm.  :-P  I gave you a little kiss, changed and fed you, and then went right back to sleep!  :-P

We did a lot of cleaning today, especially in the upstairs.  Daddy changed the air filters in the house.  We try to change them every three months.  I vacuumed the play room and the stairs.  I ran a small load of laundry consisting of blankets.  I'll probably run you all's clothes tomorrow.  We also dusted the shelves in the play room .... and there are several since there's a build in case on one wall!

I rearranged your play gates in the bonus room.  Now, I have them blocking the area with the television and electrical equipment.  I have the other play gates blocking the fireplace downstairs.  I don't want anyone falling on the brick!  So, the play room is a lot more 'open' now.  I left Grace's swing near the rocker.  Joshua, this means you have more 'free rein' in the room to wander around.  I therefore moved a few more things to make sure there's nothing you can really hurt yourself on.  It's a work in progress, so we'll see how it goes for us.  We just want to make sure you two are safe!

Gigi, Grandpa Jim, and Uncle James came over around lunch time.  Gigi gave Grace another bottle and she took 4 ozs of mommy milk!  She fussed a little, but was ok afterward.  I pumped upstairs.  We tried to give Joshua some our food for lunch .... they had brought over some Mexican.  Joshua poo-pooed everything that was placed in front of him!  In fact, daddy made pancakes for dinner and I even made him a little bowl of oatmeal cereal.  He didn't eat ANY of it.  I seriously think he was on an all liquid diet today!  I don't know what the 'experts' will say on tuesday, but I hope they can get some food in him.  It's beginning to worry me and it frustrates daddy and I to try and try and not get anywhere.  We put so much food in front of him, day in and day out, and he just won't eat!  A bite here and there is all we get.  I pray you start eating better little man. 

After lunch, Grandpa Jim and Uncle James took Joshua to the park and he ended up falling asleep in the stroller.  He continued to nap in the play room when they got back.  I clipped Grace's nails.  I forgot to trim Joshua's nails and they desperately need cutting!  I'll try to remember at the next nap.

I gave Joshua a nice bath this evening.  Speaking of baths, or at least bathrooms .... we appear to have some water damage from the master bathroom.  I saw some spots on the living room ceiling this evening and daddy checked to see he felt any wetness.  It wasn't wet, but it's still a sign of water damage.  So, I'll call a plumber tomorrow and see if someone can take a look.  :-P

I just thought of this, but did I ever tell you, Grace, that we have a townhouse that we rent out?  Joshua has seen it because we lived there until July of last year.  Grace, you've never even seen it!  We want to sell it, but the housing market has been so bad these past few years.  We tried to sell it before we moved into this house, but we couldn't.  So, it turned into a rental property.  Grace, we found out I was pregnant with you the day before we closed on this house!  We had filled up our 3 bedroom house before we had moved in!  Ha!  ;-)

This evening we all relaxed in the play room and watched some 'Lucy Show' episodes.  Tomorrow, we need to run an errand to pick up a birthday gift for Penny.  Her birthday is on friday.  Also, I'll call the plumber.  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment