Friday, February 18, 2011

Seventy Weeks


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little precious!  You are now seventy years old!  Oh wait, did I say years?  I mean weeks.  Oops!  You're seventy weeks old!  ;-)

Today you and I got to hang out.  I tried to do some things on the laptop, but you kept trying to hit the laptop with your toys, so I didn't get much done.  :-P  So, we ended up playing in the bonus room this morning and watching 'I Love Lucy.'  You didn't eat much of a breakfast.  You ate cheerios, but then got fussy with other foods.  So, I gave you a bottle so you'd have something.  :-P

You ate a pretty good lunch though!  You ate a container of granola, some yogurt, and crackers.  We learned that you like saltine crackers (I have the salt-less ones) and you're getting better at chewing your food.  Way to go man!

Mimi came over after lunch and brought some frozen foods for us.  She ordered a lot of meals for when Peanut comes.  That will certainly be helpful!  When we brought you home from the hospital, people came over and brought us food.  We were so busy taking care of you that those meals were a blessing!  We have an extra freezer in our garage, so we put all the meals out there.  Then, Mimi took us out for lunch.  You had already eaten, but the two of us had something small around the corner.  :-)

You fell asleep in the car one our way back home.  Mimi carried you into the house and sat on the couch and held you as you snored.  I did some dishes, organized some things, and then came back into the living room.  The next thing I knew, you and Mimi were both asleep!  Then, I saw the cat sleeping on the top of the couch .... I was the last one standing!  

I went upstairs and did some things on the laptop, and then did some reading.  Did I tell you that the Nook that daddy ordered me came yesterday (the ereader)?  Well, I charged it yesterday and then registered it today.  I downloaded the Bible on it and then noodled around on the user guide/manual.  I figured out how to put my own photos on it.  So, my wallpaper is a picture of daddy and I getting married.  And my screensaver has photos of you, me, and daddy.  :-)


You and Mimi woke up after about 2 hours.  ;-)  Mimi left and you and I played for a while until daddy called letting us know he was leaving work.  We headed downstairs and I started to give you some dinner.  You ate pretty well at dinner too, so maybe you just weren't that hungry at breakfast.  Daddy made breakfast food for dinner, and you ended up eating some of my eggs.  ;-)

We got the parts in the mail to fix the dishwasher door.  Daddy fixed it after dinner and it's good as new!  Then, we gave you a nice bath this evening.  You spilled some orange juice at dinner, so I wanted to wash your face and your sticky little hands.  ;-)

We relaxed in the bonus room this evening. I felt a lot of Peanut kicks and movements.  :-) Tomorrow we'll have the whole day together as a family!  There's another UNC game tomorrow afternoon and we're favored to win.  

Sleep tight little miracle!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment