Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Long Day


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little cutie!  How are you?  :-)

I got to see you before I left for work since you were awake early.  You were still waking up, but you were downstairs playing in the living room as daddy was making his lunch.  I got to kiss you before I left.  :-)

You and Penny had a fun time today because the weather was so nice!  You two had story time and music time in the morning.  Then, it was warm enough for you all to sit on the front porch and swing!  You took an afternoon nap for Penny, and then you all walked up to the park and then came back and sat on the front porch swing again.  How fun!  We haven't had weather like this in a while.

You apparently ate a lot of Mimi's cookies today .... about 4!  Hummm .... you're almost out of them, so you'd better start eating some real food next.  :-P

Daddy had a soccer meeting after work today, so Gigi and Uncle James came by to babysit you and to relieve Penny until I got home.  Daddy didn't get home until 8:30pm .... but I didn't do much better since I got home at 7:30pm.  :-P  I stopped on the way home to get dinner for everyone as a 'thank you' for watching you.  I picked up some Chinese food and you ended up eating some of my rice.  :-)  When daddy got home, he finished the rest of the Chinese food.  

We all relaxed upstairs in the bonus room this evening.  Daddy and I were both tired!  Tomorrow I head back to work again, but Penny won't be here to watch you .... instead, you'll have Daddy Day.  Tomorrow is when you see the Pediatric Urologist at DOOK.  She'll examine you again and give us all the information that we will need for your upcoming orchiopexy surgery.  The surgery is scheduled for this coming tuesday (February 22nd).  Mimi will go with daddy to the consultation tomorrow morning since I can't make it.  Mimi and Gigi also took off on tuesday in case we need them for the surgery as well, or in case I end up in the hospital with Peanut!  I hope things go well tomorrow with the doctor.  

Sleep tight little fellow!  :-)

I love you very much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment