Thursday, February 10, 2011

Home Late


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little 'buddy'!  ;-)  We think that's what you're saying now, though sometimes it sounds like 'boogie'.  :-)  I love it when you sing your 'nanana' song.  It's so cute and you make funny facial expressions too!  

Today I didn't get to see you very much, which I hate!  I love spending time with you and just being around you.  But, this evening I had a late meeting for work which kept me out of the house for around 13.5 hours!  I left for work at 7am and got home around 8:30pm.  :-P

You were awake when I left, so I got to kneel down while you were playing in the living room and give you kisses on your forehead before I left.  You were busy playing and probably didn't even realize I would be home later than normal.  :-P  But, I kissed you just the same and told you that I love you.  :-)

When I woke up, there was snow coming down!  It was just a light dusting and didn't stay on roads  so I still had to go into work.  But, it was still pretty.  :-)  It melted by lunch time.

Penny got to spend the day with you until daddy got home from work.  Penny wore a DOOK shirt, so we're hoping she didn't influence you too much!  Go Heels!  ;-)  

You two had fun though with your music and floor time.  You took a nap for her in the afternoon and you did well again feeding yourself a baby cracker.  Yea little man!

You and daddy were playing upstairs by the time I got home.  I was tired!  I changed into some pajamas .... you were already wearing yours .... and I sat with you on the floor in the bonus room as you crawled around and played.  At one point you fell over while playing and started to cry.  Daddy and I held you and you quickly got over it and started crawling again.  :-P

Tomorrow I have an OB appointment with Peanut at 9:45am.  Mimi's going to come over and watch you again, just in case they have to run more tests while I'm there. They're going to recheck my blood pressure and check Peanut's heart rate.  The OB office called me today while I was at work and said that my blood work and urine tests came back normal!  Whew!  That's good news!  We're getting closer and closer to 38 weeks gestation, and my coworkers have a poll going on Peanut's arrival date, weight, and length.  The first guess for the arrival day in the poll starts this weekend, so we'll see who's right!  

Sleep tight little man!  I look forward to spending tomorrow with you and relaxing!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment