Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Picky Picky


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man!  You were up early this morning.  You ate lots of cheerios for breakfast and then took a full 8 ounce bottle.  After that, you sat in your high chair and watched me prepare everything for the crock pot for dinner.  We made pizza potatoes, so we needed to cook the onions and potatoes first on the stove.  :-)

We made a quick trip to the bank after breakfast to make a deposit.  I went straight through the drive-thru part so we were still in our pajamas!  ;-)  Ha!  It was still early though because the bank had just opened, so no one noticed our attire!  

We played upstairs when we got home and I ran three loads of laundry.  You ended up eating a good size lunch.  You had a container of yogurt, half a container of sweet potatoes, and a sippy cup of formula.  Once you ate all that, you played a little longer until you took a nap.  You fell asleep right on the floor next to your toys!  ;-)  I put you on some pillows with a blanket to make you more comfortable. 

I read next to you (the first time I really sat down today!) and then took a nap as well!  You were still sleeping when I woke up.  I checked on dinner and then continued reading.

Once you were awake, we went downstairs to practice your walking and you stretched your legs by crawling all around.  We both ate dinner with daddy, but you were extremely fussy with dinner!  You ate more cheerios, and then yelled with the beef/veggie mixture.  You also yelled with the oatmeal, but you ate a cookie!  So picky picky!  You did end up having a bottle as well. 

You played with daddy as I took a shower.  Then we all watched the UNC game in the bonus room.  Peanut kicked and moved around as we relaxed and you played.  You and daddy got to feel Peanut move and kick during the game!  Oh, and UNC won!  Woo hoo!  :-)

I printed a photo of you for Penny's frame for Valentine's Day!  I wrapped up the frame and put a little card in there from you.  I showed daddy the picture while standing to the side of the computer.  You know what your daddy said?  He said, "All I see is your belly!"  Well!  Once I moved a little he thought it looked good.  ;-) 

Tomorrow I head to work again, so Penny will be here.  You never know, perhaps this will be my last week working before Peanut arrives!  Save a smile and kiss for me!  

Sleep tight!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment