Thursday, January 5, 2012

Scream Game


Dearest Blessings~

Little lady, I was nursing you at 4am this morning.  It's been a while since you woke that early.  I ended up nursing you twice before heading to work.

Grace, you are really walking more .... and you're getting faster!  You sometimes look like an old lady though shuffling those legs back and forth.  As Penny says, it looks like you have 'a hitch in your giddy up' when walking!  It's too cute!

You two have a game that you play together .... it's a screaming game.  :-P  You scream back and forth while looking at each other to make the other person giggle and laugh.  You two crack me up.

Grace, you fell asleep nursing on me this evening.  I put you in your crib and you woke up a millisecond later!  Needless to say, you noodled into our bed.  :-P

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both dearly!

~Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete