Monday, January 9, 2012

Applesauce


Dearest Miracles~

Joshua, you woke up at 2am.  I slept with you until 4:50am.  Then, I nursed Grace back to sleep.  I was so tired.  But, it was much better sleeping in your room with the bed and box spring set up. 

We didn't have a lot of time this morning to play around .... in fact, we were rushed to get out the door in time.  Joshua had a feeding team appointment at Rex with Krista this morning at 9am.  

Joshua, you did pretty well this morning.  You ate 2.5-3 ounces of applesauce from a spoon from me as Krista 'distracted' you as you ate.  Obviously some of your lack on eating is behavior, but there's something else too because of the amount of food you take in.  She still thinks you should have an upper GI scope, so now I'm just waiting to see when UNC can get us on their schedule.

We were home by 10:30am.  Everyone had a clean diaper and we were playing by 11am.

Today was a cold and wet day.  So, we did some laundry.  I needed to wash all the bed sheets.  Joshua, it looks like your diaper leaked the other night.  :-P

We had some music time downstairs after lunch.  You two helped me sweep and vacuum the downstairs.  Then, we cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes.

Joshua, you were napping by 2pm and with no fuss!  I put a blanket on the floor of the playroom with a pillow.  I told you to put your head on the pillow and you did without complaining!  This was the first time you didn't fuss with me!  Whoa! 

Daddy came home late, so we had a late dinner.  No one seemed to mind though.  :-)  We all played in the bonus room this evening.  Oh, you both got new toothbrushes tonight.  I brushed Grace's two teeth for the first time this evening.  Grace, your toothbrush is orange and Joshua, your brush is green.  :-)

I just have to say that I absolutely love your giggles back and forth to each other.  It warms my heart!  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment