Wednesday, January 11, 2012

No Park


Dearest Blessings~

Grace, you made it in your crib for 1 whole hour last night before noodling into our bed.  :-P  Joshua, you ended up waking up at 3:30am.  I put you back in your bed and then fell asleep next to you.  I was able to nurse Grace before heading to work.  :-)

You two had fun with Penny as usual.  It was a really wet and rainy day, so you all did not make it to the park.  It was also a little colder.  :-P  Joshua, Penny brought over some finger paints, and you had fun playing with that!  You left us two pictures for when we got home.  :-)

You all got to see Uncle Brennan and our friend Michael this evening.  Daddy is helping them put some things together to start a brewery business.  I was able to see them briefly when I got home from work.  

The pediatric department at work had a representative come in and bring food for lunch today.  There were lots of leftovers, so I was able to bring some sandwiches home for dinner this evening.  That was nice since wednesday evenings are always busy and late.

I hope the weather is better tomorrow so you all can go to the park!  I'll come home as fast as I can!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment