Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bad Loss


Dearest Angels~

Whoa .... I was nursing Grace at 12:40am since she woke up screaming.  Ugh.  I went to bed at 11pm last night, so I wasn't expecting the early morning wake up call.  :-P  Joshua, you woke up at 3am.  Daddy went to sleep with you.  Grace, you were awake again at 6:20am.  :-P

You two helped with some chores this morning.  We vacuumed the kitchen this morning .... we have to vacuum under you all everyday now since food gets everywhere.  :-P

Once everything was cleaned up, we made a quick trip to Target for groceries.  We were home by lunch.  We made tacos since we haven't had that in a while.  Yummm!  Then, we swept and vacuumed the downstairs again.  :-P

Daddy and I took down the door between the kitchen and the dining room.  We were tired of you two slamming the door and getting fingers caught.  The door wasn't serving any purpose, so it's now in the garage.  :-)

We went upstairs to watch the UNC basketball game this afternoon.  Boy, we really stunk it up!  Needless to day, we lost .... bad.  I hope we bounce back for the next game.

Joshua was really fussy this afternoon and fought a nap.  I finally got him to nap at 4:30pm.  I had to sing to you and laid beside you in your bed.

I took photos of you all this afternoon and evening.  I love the new camera and now I'm learning in manual mode!  Daddy played some banjo for us.  :-)  We also had art time this evening and I cut Grace's nails.  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment