Friday, January 6, 2012

Met With The Preacher


Dearest Angels~

Joshua, you noodled into our room at around 10:30pm last night!  Daddy ended up sleeping next to you all evening in your room.  If this keeps up, we're going to have to change your mattress to help our backs.  Right now, you're on a futon mattress on the floor.  We might have to change that to a real twin mattress and box spring if you continue to need someone next to you.  Grace, I was nursing you by 6:40am. 

You two helped me sweep the downstairs this morning .... these floors get dirty quick!  We also saw deer in the backyard.  We played downstairs and then came upstairs to the play room.  I did laundry as you two played.

Oh, Grace, you can stand up, bend over to touch your toes, and then stand back up again without hanging on to anything or have any help!  Wow!  I can't believe how strong you are at such a young age!  :-)

We had some music time downstairs with snacks this morning.  You both love the 'crunchie' crackers that we give to Grace.  :-P

After lunch, we saw Grandpa Jim briefly.  I had to drop off a box at his office on the way to see Fr. Gibson.  We got Gigi a CD player since hers died over the holiday.  It came in the mail yesterday, so I wanted to pass it along to her.  :-)

Daddy met us at the church so we could all meet with Fr. Gibson to discuss Grace's baptism this Sunday!  Woo hoo!  I'm so excited!  Fr. Gibson is the preacher who married daddy and I, baptized daddy, and baptized Joshua!  Fr. Hale baptized me.  You two slept through the entire meeting.  Daddy went back to work afterward and the three of us were home by 2pm.

This afternoon we played downstairs.  I took some pictures of you all playing and tried to set up the timer so that I would be in some too.  Then we went upstairs for some music time.  I put some songs on as you two helped me fold the laundry.  Grace, you helped by walking around with some socks in your mouth.  :-P

You two 'helped' me make a penne pasta dinner with a sausage meat sauce.  You two were a little fussy when I was cooking .... good thing it didn't take long to make!  The good news is .... Joshua ate well!  He ate sausage, cheese, and onions from a fork .... that I cooked!  Woo hoo!  I was so happy!  :-)

This evening you two had art time with daddy while I took a shower.  He also read you two some stories.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment