Monday, January 23, 2012

Pants


Dearest Blessings~

Well .... Grace you did pretty well last night.   I didn't have to nurse you until 6am.  You did, however, noodle into our bed though.  Joshua, you woke up at 3:30am.  Daddy put you back to sleep.

The three of us had a little bit of playtime and then left early to go to the bank before Joshua's speech therapy appointment with Kim.  The bank didn't have a drive thru, so I brought you two inside to the teller.  :-)

Joshua, you did well with Kim today.  You made 'b' noises for baa, ball, and boo boo.  Also, you made a 'p' noise for papa.  You appeared to say 'open' along with signing it.  She sent some flash cards home with us to practice with.  This was the first time I've stayed in the waiting room with Grace and didn't go back with Joshua.  She and I played with blocks in the waiting room.  They have a lot of toys out there for the patients. 

We were home by lunch.  You two helped me pay the mortgage.  :-P  This afternoon we had music and play time together.  Joshua fought a nap, so I tried to organize the front bedroom some.  I'm thinking of a way to make it more functional since we don't 'need' a guest room right now .... perhaps we can create a 'hobby/play' area there.

By late afternoon we went downstairs for snack time.  I swept and vacuumed downstairs.  You two also helped me wash all the bedsheets, pillow cases, and comforters. 

Joshua, you finally went down for a nap at 4:50pm!  You really fought it man!  I sang to you until you fell asleep.  Then, I nursed Grace to sleep.  I read and then closed my eyes.  Joshua was awake in an hour.

Oh, Joshua, I didn't put you in rompers today, or overalls.  I tried you in some pants.  And, I didn't see you stick your hands down your diaper all day!  Woo hoo!

This evening you two had art time with daddy as I was in the shower.  Then, we all went to bed. 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment