Saturday, January 28, 2012

11 Months



Dearest Angels~

Happy 11 months little lady!  In one month you'll be celebrating your very first birthday!  I can't believe you're almost a year old!  Wow!  Time has flown by!  :-)

Well, I was nursing Grace at 3:23am this morning.  Joshua, you woke up at 5 something.  Grace, you were back nursing at 7am.  My oh my! 

Ok, so I must have done something with my back recently.  I had to take more motrin when I got up this morning.  This is no fun.  Perhaps I'm picking you two up too much.  I'll try to hold off on 'lifting' over the weekend and see if that helps.


Once people were ready for the day, the four of us went to Shane's Rib Shack for lunch.  Joshua, you ate some fries and mac and cheese.  Little man, you tried to feed yourself with a spoon!  Wow!  Good job!  Grace, you ate some fries too.  ;-)

Afterward, we went to Target for groceries.  Joshua, you ate two cookies while there.  Grace, you fell asleep on me in the carrier.  I had you on my back.  Joshua, you fell asleep during the car ride on the way back home.  You continued to nap ounce home.  Grace, you were awake and playing.  As Joshua napped, daddy and I tried to organize the front bedroom some.

What a beautiful day!  We went to the park for about an hour before heading back for dinner.  I took some photos of you all playing.  Joshua, you were fussy when we got back home.  But, you calmed down when you had some art time with daddy. 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment