Monday, January 30, 2012

Lots Of Lucy


Dearest Blessings~

Grace, you were awake at 4:30am nursing.  Everyone (except Grace) still felt pretty crappy this morning.  I don't even think running the humidifier worked.   Ugh.  :-P

This morning we all took it easy.  We had some art time together while watching some 'I Love Lucy' episodes.  We used the crayons and markers.  I didn't feel like cleaning finger paints.  :-P  Joshua, your little nose was runny all throughout art time. 

You were still very playful, so I decided to go ahead and bring you to speech therapy since it was near the house and only a 30 minute appointment.  I out Vicks on Joshua's chest before leaving the house.  You did well with Kim and made a few noises/sounds.  Of course, you did well as expected being sick.  :-P  Kim gave us some more flash cards with 'harder' words on them.  Grace, you and I played in waiting room and saw some other little children.

We watched some more 'Lucy' after lunch and rested.  I got some DVDs for Christmas so I figured we could watch them together while we're trying to get better.   

Joshua, you were napping by 2:30pm.  I nursed Grace and read.  Poor little Joshua woke up coughing and coughing after.  :-P

Once everyone was awake from napping, we went downstairs to make dinner.  We made tacos!  Yummy!  I fed you two and had a snack.  I waited until 6:30pm, but then I had to eat dinner because I was hungry.  Daddy was still at work.  He didn't get home until close to 7:30pm, but he didn't mind that I had eaten without him.  :-P

Grace, your left eye was really red and crusty again today.  Perhaps it was red because I kept wiping it?  I hope you don't have an infection.

I hope everyone feels better tomorrow.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment