Tuesday, January 10, 2012

25 Minutes


Dearest Blessings~

Little man, you whimpered into our room early this morning.  I don't even know what time it was.  :-P  Daddy pulled you into our bed and Grace had already noodled into our bed too.  So, all four of us slept in the same bed all night!  Good thing we have a king sized bed.  ;-)  Grace, you were nursing by 5:10am.

The three of us played together and I took some photos of you two this morning.  Then, we all got ready for Joshua's therapy appointments.

Joshua, you had occupational and speech therapies today.  First, you saw Mary Beth for OT.  You went on the swing and trampoline to 'wake' your body up.  Then, you worked on your fine motor skills and the played in the rice/bean bucket.  Then, you had Kim for ST.  You made a few sounds for her.  You did 'ma', 'da', and 'na' .... I can't wait until you talk more.  I want to hear you (and Grace) say 'mama' and 'mommy' to me.  :-)

We made a quick stop after Joshua's appointments to get some milk for the week.  We were home by 12:30pm.  You two fell asleep in the car ride home.

When you woke up, you two helped me straighten the downstairs.  We vacuumed the big rug and took down the Christmas decorations .... late, but at least we got it done.  :-P

This afternoon you two played for me long enough to get 25 minutes completed on the elliptical in the bonus room.  The first 15 were a little 'hit or miss' and I had to keep stopping every 5 minutes.  But, you two were pretty good for the last ten minutes.  I know that's not a lot, but I needed it since I haven't been working out recently.

Then, we all had music and play time together.  I read you two some stories and Joshua and I had art time with the crayons and markers.

Joshua, you were very fussy this evening.  Daddy and I can't tell if you're still hungry .... and you won't eat for us.  Your lack of eating has become very frustrating little man.  I pray that you eat better soon!

There was a late UNC game tonight.  Daddy stayed up to watch it.  But, I nursed Grace to bed and then I went to lay down.  We recorded it though, so we'll probably watch it on friday since we'll be home together then.  Though .... spoiler alert .... I already know we won! 
 
Tomorrow's another work day.  Penny will be here.  It's suppose to be rainy all day.  I'll come home as fast as I can.
 
Sleep tight you two!
 
I love you both so much!  :-)
 
~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment