Thursday, January 19, 2012

Home Early


Dearest Blessings~

Ok little lady .... you did a little better this morning.  I was nursing you at 4:40am.  That's still pretty early, but at least it was about 30 minutes later than the previous morning!  :-P 

You two had fun with Penny today.  Joshua, you got to play with the finger paint as Grace napped.  Penny also said that you 'ate well' today.  I hope that continues!  She also said that you brought her 'a diaper to indicate that he needed changing' .... wow little man!  Good job!

I was able to get home early today!  Yippie!  I was home around 6:15pm!  When I got home from work, I was able to freeze 3.5 containers of mommy milk for Grace!  Woo hoo!  Now that you're getting more teeth, are stronger, and almost a year old (wow!), we're going to start thinking about weaning you little lady.  Honestly, I'm going to miss nursing you, but you do have to wean at some point.  :-P 

We played in the bonus room this evening until bed time.  I went to nurse Grace to sleep and Joshua fell asleep in his bed.  There was a late UNC basketball game on, but we recorded it.  I'll watch it tomorrow with you two.  Daddy stayed awake to watch it this evening.  
Tomorrow daddy and Uncle Brennan will be driving up to Virginia.  Daddy has to file (Great) Uncle Ned's Will at the courthouse there.  They'll stay over night there so I'm sure we'll either go to Gigi's house, or she'll come here.  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment