Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fighting Naps


Dearest Miracles~

Little man, you came whimpering into our room at 1:45am and kept crying and crying.  I got up to put you to bed but you fussed until daddy got up instead.  We were all wide awake at that point so I ended up nursing Grace.  :-P  But, oh little lady .... it didn't stop there.  We were back nursing at 6:15am and then at 7:30am.  Ugh.  :-P

We barely made it to Joshua's feeding team appointment with Krista at Rex Hospital this morning at 9am.  :-P  Today's appointment was very different from last week's appointment.  It was so frustrating .... you only ate about half an ounce of applesauce and you ended up spiting everything out.  Ugh.  You have your upper GI endoscopy scheduled for monday, february 6th.  We'll likely get your biopsy results back 3 days later.  I hope we get some answers you start eating better soon! 

We were back home by 10:30am.  We had a quick snack time and then I nursed Grace.  After lunch we played downstairs.  I made my lunches for work for tomorrow and thursday.  Then, we went upstairs for more play time and music time.  I took some photos of you two as well.

Joshua, you fought naptime again .... surprise!  You ended up falling asleep at 3:30pm in the rocking chair in the play room as I nursed Grace!  I picked you up and placed you on a pillow and blanket on the floor.  Then Grace fell asleep on me.  I read.  :-)

Daddy was home late this evening.  It was close to 7pm.  We ate together and then played in bonus room this evening.  It rained as we were going to bed.  Grace, you were fussy this evening.  It was almost 11pm before you fell asleep! 

Tomorrow's another work day so Penny will be here!  I'll come home as soon as I can!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment