Saturday, January 21, 2012

Never Napped


Dearest Miracles~

Grace, you did pretty well this morning.  The first time I nursed you wasn't until 6am.  Joshua, Uncle James had to sleep with you all night so you wouldn't get up in the middle of the night.  But, you ended up sleeping in until 8am!  Whoa!  

Grace, Gigi and I did try to put you in the crib last night after you fell asleep nursing.  However, you woke up a few minutes later crying and crying.  Ugh.  How are we going to correct this?  You ended up sleeping between Gigi and myself in our bed.  :-P  

We all woke to rain this morning.  It was also chilly.  It ended up warming up this afternoon, but it stayed rainy.

You two helped me make a casserole this morning to bake for dinner later on.  We made a pasta bake with sausage and veggies inside.  :-)  We also organized the downstairs.

We all had play time and art time this morning.  Joshua, you stacked some blocks with Uncle James and then used some finger paints.  Grandpa Jim helped me put a guard rail up against the banister so you two can't throw toys down the stairs anymore.  :-P  Then, I gave you both a bath before lunch.

After lunch, Gigi, Grandpa Jim, and Uncle James left.  The three of us had some music time upstairs.  I nursed Grace and then we played.  By mid afternoon we had snack time and called Gigi to test out our 'face time' on the phone.  :-)  You two got to see her through the phone and vice versa! 

Daddy and Uncle Brennan were home by 4pm.  You two were happy to see them both!  At this point, we didn't have any groceries in the house (Grace ran out of food), so I nursed her and then we headed to Target for some food for the week.  Since we went out late, we didn't bake our casserole from this morning.  We'll eat it tomorrow then!  :-)

We all played this evening and then headed to bed.  Joshua never napped all day, so I wonder how well he'll sleep tonight. 

Oh, guess what .... I officially earned enough money to pay for the new camera!  Ha!  In 21 days I sold enough things around the house to upgrade our camera and not have to use any extra funds!  Go me!  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment