Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back To Work


Dearest Gifts~

Ugh .... today I go back to work.  ;-)  It was so nice to be on vacation for the holidays!  I got use to that!  Ha!  

Joshua, you woke up at 3am whimpering into our room.  I put you back to bed and then fell asleep next to you.  I got ready for work at 6am and then nursed Grace before I left.  I hated to leave you two!  But, I was able to play with you two and kiss you both before going to work!  :-)

You two had fun with Penny today.  You had your art time, story time, play time, and nap time.  No trip to the park though .... it was too cold.  :-P

Guess what I had done today .... I got my teeth cleaned at work!  Ha!  There was some 'down time' this morning, so I got the hygienist to do a prophy on me.  I've done a restoration on her in the past, so she 'owed' me!  Ha!  ;-)  It was so weird being on the 'other side' of the procedure.  And, boy, did I need a cleaning!  :-P

I was so glad to see you all when I got home!  It was a long day since the afternoon picked up.  I came home with a headache, but seeing you two and daddy made it all go away .... and an extra strength tylenol.  ;-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment