Friday, January 13, 2012

Earned 74%


Dearest Gifts~

Well little man, you woke at 2am so I put you back to bed and ended up falling asleep next to you.  You woke up again at 4am thirsty.  Luckily, you had a water sippy cup near the bed.  Grace, I was nursing you at 5am. 

You two helped me get some chores done this morning downstairs.  Joshua, you were frustrating .... all you wanted to drink was water.  You didn't even want the milk.  I hope you start to eat and drink more. 

Once we got upstairs, I did some laundry and then we had some art time with the finger paint and markers. 

By mid-morning we had snack time.  Little man, you ate over half a hotdog for me!   However, you only drink water.  I got you drinking a boost later, so I put your medications in that sippy cup.  Which reminds me .... I finally heard from UNC.  Joshua, your upper GI endoscope will be on monday, february 6th.  They'll call me closer to that date to set the time, but it will be early in the morning.  It will be done at the Children's Hospital at UNC.  I really pray we get some answers after that on why you're not eating.

We made a quick errand at lunch.  I sold a chair/ottoman set, which, by the way, daddy bet me that I wouldn't be able to sell!  Ha!  I negotiated with a guy and got $10 more than what daddy bet me!  Woo hoo!  I'm getting really close to saving enough for a new camera.  Well .... I have a confession .... I found a good deal on the camera I was looking at (used, but practically new since the guy didn't take many shots) .... so I bought it!  :-)  But, I'm still determined to earn the rest of the money to pay for it.  It's a game now .... I bet I can sell enough things around the house (things that we're not using) that will be enough to pay for the camera.  I've already earned 74% of the money in just a few weeks!  ;-)
 
We were back at the house by 1:30pm.  You two took quick naps in car and were awake when we got home.  So, we had a snack and then went upstairs to play.  Our memory card came in the mail today, so I used our new camera to take some pictures of you both!  ;-)

Joshua can now climb up onto the reading bench area in the playroom to play with the blinds.  We'll have to work on that.  I don't want you all hurting yourself on the strings.

Grace, you ate a little 'stage three' gerber's spaghetti this evening.  You gave a funny face, but you need to start eating more solid foods.  :-P

We all had more art time this evening and play time.  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment