Thursday, January 26, 2012

Open House


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Joshua, you poor little man .... you were whimpering and congested at 12:15am.  Daddy ended up sleeping with you as I slept with Grace.  You do need to sleep in your own crib one of these days little lady!  I was nursing Grace by 4:30am. 

The good news is .... I got to play and kiss you both before going to work!  Woo hoo!  I always hate to leave you two .... but at least you all are in good hands with Penny!  :-)

You all had fun today with Penny.  It was nicer, so you all got to get out of the house.  Which, is nice since I'm sure that helped with Joshua's congestion.  

We had an open house at work.  Different 'community partners' came by from 11:30am-2pm.  They saw the remodel that was done (paint, carpet, floors), and there were tours.  I was able to bring some food home that was left over from the open house.  That's always nice!  ;-)  My nose was running all day at work though .... I hope we all don't come down with something.  :-P

This evening was another UNC basketball game.  We won .... woo hoo!  Daddy put some more Vick's on Joshua before bed.  I hope your congestion clears up soon! 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment