Wednesday, January 25, 2012

No Fever


Dearest Blessings~

I ended up sleeping with Joshua all night after I took my shower last night.  I only wiped his nose once during the night.  Grace, you had noodled into our bed so daddy stayed with you.  I woke you on purpose though to nurse you before heading to work.

Penny was impressed with Grace today.  She said that Grace 'stacked one block- yeah!  She will let go to hand me a block and she will bang two together!  Good girl!'  Way to go little lady.  Penny also mentioned that you didn't drink as much mommy milk as usual .... are you weaning?

Joshua, Penny was a little scared when you woke up from your nap.  You were crying and congested.  She took your temperature and you had no fever, but she almost called me. 

This evening Joshua had art time with daddy as I nursed Grace.  Oh, I noticed that Joshua will take a few steps up the stairs without holding on to people or the railing.  Wow little man! 

Tomorrow's another work day, but I'll come home as fast as I can!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment