Friday, January 20, 2012

Fighting Sleep


Dearest Miracles~

Well, we were back to nursing at 4:20am this morning little lady.  You apparently cut your nose during the night with your nails.  So, daddy ended up cutting your nails this morning.  He also did Joshua's nails.  :-)

Daddy and Uncle Brennan left for Roanoke around 9am this morning.  Before they left, you two got to see some deer in the backyard that daddy pointed out to us!  Once they left, the three of us went upstairs and watched last night's UNC basketball game.  We won!  Woo hoo!  ;-)  Then, we swept downstairs and cleaned the kitchen.  We also vacuumed the downstairs.


I took some more photos of you two and then we had some music, play, and snack time by mid morning.  I've posted some photographs that I've taken of you two on a photography forum online.  I've gotten some constructive criticism.  This is definitely a learning process and humbling.  It's not easy to hear criticism, but it's helping how I think about photography.  And, you two are wonderful subjects.  ;-)

We continued to play downstairs after lunch.  I called the pediatrician office and made Grace's once year check up appointment.  I can't believe she's almost a year old .... next month!  Wow! 

Joshua fought his nap but he was sleeping by 3:20pm.  I read him some stories before he went down.  I nursed Grace to sleep right after.  I activated my new phone and backed up my computer as you two slept.

Gigi, Grandpa Jim, and Uncle James came over for dinner.  We all played downstairs and then upstairs after dinner.  Uncle James read Joshua his bedtime stories but he continued to fight sleep.  It was 9:30pm and he was still awake!  We helped Gigi activate her new phone so now we can 'face time' each other!  Yippie!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment