Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Profit


Dearest Gifts~

Well well well little lady .... you didn't make it long in that crib of yours!  You woke up crying at 12:45am and then noodled into our bed.  What's up with you two not wanted to sleep in there?  Is our bed that much more comfy?  :-P  Joshua, you were awake at 3am.  Daddy put you back to bed and then fell asleep next to you.  Grace, you and I were up nursing at 6:30am. 

We didn't have much play time this morning.  Daddy had to go back to work today, but the rest of us were in the car by 8:15am for Joshua's 9am feeding team appointment at Rex Hospital with Krista.  You ate some things for us .... it wasn't a ton.  You did well with the spoon and even had some apple sauce!  Your weight at this appointment was 24 pounds 3.3 ounces.  I wish you'd eat more.  I believe they want to schedule an upper GI scope by the end of the month. 

Afterward, we made a quick trip to the Post Office.  Then, we were home by 11am.  Everyone had on a clean diaper and I was nursing Grace by 11:30am.  :-) 

Guess what I picked up at the Post Office .... it was a used camera lens that I bought!  Woo hoo!  I put it on the camera we have at the house and it works great!  I'm so happy.  The focusing motor is a little louder than the other lens, but that doesn't bother me since I'm not photographing wildlife and need something quiet.  It's a wider angle lens, so I can get more of the room in the shot when I photograph you two!  I saved up my birthday and Christmas money to put towards it.  And, since I got an 'off brand' used one, it was cheaper .... but works great!  Now, we can focus on learning photography more and saving up to upgrade our camera!  ;-)

We played in the bonus room after I nursed Grace.  I took some photos of you to playing. Then, we all went downstairs to play, eat, and to make my lunches for the week. I can't believe I have to go back to work tomorrow! It feels like this vacation went way too fast!  :-P  Were playing upstairs by 2:15pm.

Joshua, you fought a nap this afternoon.  I finally got you sleeping by 3:45pm.  I had to read and sing to you in order to get you to sleep.  Then, I rocked Grace in the play room.  She wasn't sleepy, so I eventually put her down.

Little man, you woke up crying at 4:30pm and continued to be fussy for about an hour.  I don't know why you fight sleep so much .... adults love to sleep!  I wish I could have a nap time everyday!  ;-)

All four of us went to 'Barnes and Noble' after dinner.  Is this store still around by the time you read this?  It's a book store.  Anyway, I made another sale and I met the person there as a neutral location.  And, guess what .... I actually sold something at a profit!  Woo hoo!  I now have a little over half of what I need to upgrade the camera.  Go us! 

Oh, we now have a name for your new second cousin .... Madelynn Grace Corl.  I can't wait to meet her!  :-)

Tomorrow I head back to work.  I hate that I'll be leaving you two.  Penny will be here.  I'll rush home as soon as I can!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment