Friday, January 27, 2012

Motrin


Dearest Angels~

Little lady, you were up at 4:50am nursing.  I was tired.  :-P

Today was a rainy morning.  So, we cleaned a little downstairs after breakfast.  Then, I ran you all's laundry and we played upstairs.  Joshua's nose was crusty when he woke up and he's still congested.  Poor little man.  I wish you would clear up soon.

While you two played, I took some more photos of you two.  My goal is to post one photo a week of you two online to learn from, and for possible critique.  The online forum that I'm a member of has already seen two of my photos and commented.  :-)

Afterward, we had story time.  By mid morning, I had swept and vacuumed the downstairs.  Oh, and I cut Grace's nails.  I'm so amazed at how fast those nails grow! 

Joshua, you and I had a lot of art time this afternoon.  We used your finger paints, crayons, and markers.  Your hands and fingers got to messy!  I tried to wipe them off as best as I could.  :-P

Joshua was napping by 2:15pm.  I was folding laundry and he started to rub his eyes.  My back was really hurting at this point .... so once he went down, I took some motrin.  Ugh.  Grace played around for a while and then I nursed her.

Joshua, you woke late from your nap.  It was close to 5:30pm.  But, I didn't mind since you haven't been feeling well.  Ideally I don't like you sleeping that long though so that you'll sleep at night, but since you've been sick I didn't disturb you .... though Grace tried to crawl on you a few times.  :-)

Daddy got home late.  He brought us some chicken, a salad, and bread for dinner.  Yummy!  Joshua ate a lot of gold fish crackers and chicken.  Grace also ate some Cheerios and gold fish crackers.  After dinner, daddy gave Joshua a bath.  ;-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment