Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Phones


Dearest Angels~

Oh little lady .... 4:11am is never a fun time to wake up.  But, that's what time I found myself nursing you.  :-P  I was so tired.  I rested for about an hour and then got up to get ready for work.  I did get to play with you both before leaving for work though! 
 
Today we had a cold and wet morning.  But, the sun eventually came out this afternoon.  You all didn't make it to the park, however, with Penny.  You all had art time, story time, and lots of music time today though.  :-)

I got to read to Joshua once I got home.  Grace had fallen asleep on me from nursing.  Oh, daddy and I got new phones in the mail today!  Woo hoo!  Daddy activated his, but I'm going to wait another day or two.  We ordered cases for the phones and they haven't arrived yet, so I want to be sure I keep it safe before messing with it too much.  :-P  These phones have a 'face time' feature, so you all will be able to see Gigi, Uncle Brennan, and Aunt Katie on the phone (they also have this feature on their phones).  How cool!  I wonder what cellphones will be like when you two read this.  ;-)

I'll try to rush home as fast as I can tomorrow!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment