Friday, April 1, 2011

April's Fool's Day


Dearest Precious Children~

Today is April Fool's Day, but we didn't play any jokes on people.  :-)

People started to feel better today.  The boys were still in the bonus room last night while Grace and I were in the bedroom.  When I woke up, I checked on the boys and they were still sleeping.  Grace and I ate breakfast and then daddy started to stir.  He started to get ready for work and went downstairs for breakfast.  Unfortunately, he started to feel a little sick after eating and went back upstairs to lay down.  I thought he was going to get back up, but never did, so Penny ended up coming over at 9am.  :-P

When Penny came, everyone in the house was sleeping but me.  :-P  I was doing the dishes and organizing things around the house.  Penny filled our bird feeder and we visited for a few minutes.  I told her that everyone was still upstairs getting better, so she ended up leaving and running errands.  She'll be back next week when people are better.  

I came back upstairs and read next to Grace.  Daddy ended up waking up about an hour later.  He decided to work from home again and got some things down on the computer.  

Joshua, you ate some crackers and drank some pedialyte and water today.  We still haven't given you any milk or formula just in case your stomach still can't handle it.  The milk in daddy's cereal this morning is what made him feel sick again, so we didn't want to chance it with you.

As the day went on, Joshua appeared to be feeling better.  So, we opened the windows for a brief while in the bonus room (it was chilly out so we only aired the room out for about 15 minutes) and I started to strip the room.  I ran all the sheets, pillow cases, and blankets in the laundry.  I still need to wipe down all your toys.  I also vacuumed the bonus room and the play area.  Again, I found cheerios and crackers under the ottoman.  :-P

This evening I gave Joshua a nice bath.  Hopefully this will help you feel better.  We decided not to separate people anymore so, we all played in the bonus room together this evening. 

Grace, I played with your hair as I nursed you tonight.  It's so pretty!  I also gave you lots of kisses.  I forgot to tell you that we danced together the other day.  When Joshua was little, I use to dance with him.  :-)  I held you and swayed with some music on and we danced for a little bit. 

Daddy got us a treat at dinner .... he went out and got chicken sandwiches at Bojanges!  Yummm!  Joshua, you had some french fries, but not a lot of chicken. 

Tomorrow is suppose to be beautiful so we'll probably be able to get out and enjoy it.   Joshua, we have a surprise for you .... tomorrow you'll have your first haircut!  I'm getting one too, so you won't be alone!  Your hair is covering your eyes, so you're in need of a trim!   :-)  I'm so glad everyone is feeling better.  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment