Thursday, April 7, 2011

7am



Dearest Precious Children~

Oh my goodness .... congrats to Joshua!  You did something that you've never done before!  You slept in your crib until 7am this morning!!  You fell asleep around 9:30pm, but daddy didn't put you in the crib until around 10pm or 10:30pm.  I was amazed when I got up at 3:45am to feed Grace!  Actually, I got a little scared that you hadn't woken up and went in there to check on you twice!  Good job little man!  I'm so proud of you!

Also, Joshua, you stood up by yourself again in front of me and Penny!  I keep showing you how to do it, so hopefully you'll progress enough that you'll be discharged from therapy soon.  :-)

Penny used the bubble machine again today on the back deck.  Joshua tried to catch them and then played with the pin wheel in one of the flower pots.  ;-)  During art time, Joshua got some marker on his face, but we were able to get it off.  ;-)

Grace, you poor little thing .... you fell asleep during tummy time this morning!  I tried to nudge you, but you kept sleeping.  So, I sat next to you and watched you to make sure you were ok.  :-)  I wondered what you were dreaming of.  What do newborns dream of, little lady?  Can you tell me?  I asked Joshua when he was little, but he didn't tell me.  Perhaps it's a secret amongst you all.  :-)

Oh, I almost forgot, the doozers made a loud noise at lunch as Joshua was in the high chair.  It scared him so much that he started crying and Penny had to take him out of the chair to calm him.  I hope they finish with the construction soon.  

Joshua, you were able to go to the park today with Penny.  There were other children out there too since it was beautiful out.  I opened the windows in the bonus room and almost fell asleep when you two were gone!  I was nursing Grace and she fell asleep on me.  It was so peaceful that I almost drifted, but you two returned shortly after so I didn't get a nap.  :-P

Joshua, you really fought nap time today.  And, you cried every time someone put you in the crib to nap.  I had to continue rocking you after Penny left.  You eventually fell asleep on me and I continued to hold you for a while.  Then, I placed you on a pillow and let you drift in peaceful slumber.  :-)  I read a little before needing to nurse Grace.
 
After naps were over, Joshua pushed Grace in her swing.  It was so cute!  You're learning to be a little more gentle with her.  I picked Grace up and gave her kisses.  She ended up licking me!  ;-)

Joshua, you ate a pretty good lunch and dinner today.  You are 4 tablespoons of oatmeal with whole milk for me tonight and still drank an entire sippy cup.  And, you ate more of the pasta with meat sauce for Penny. 

Daddy got home right before 8:30pm.  He brought me dinner and a cookie.  :-)  Once daddy got settled, we all relaxed in the play room for about an hour before bedtime.  :-)

Tomorrow is friday!  Woo hoo!  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment