Thursday, March 31, 2011

Separated


Dearest Precious Children~

Well, after Grace and I finished her early morning feeding session, I went into the bonus room to check on the boys.  Joshua was still sleeping and daddy was awake but on the couch not feeling well.  Joshua had thrown up a little more during the night, so there was a little pile of contaminated items near the couch .... towels, snuggie, pillow case.  :-P

I quickly throw some clothes on and headed to the store.  Remember how I had drank all of Joshua's pedialyte when I was sick?  Well, I packed Grace up and headed to the grocery store to pick some more up.  I also got some ginger ale and saltine crackers.  It was cold and damp out.  All I had thrown on was a sweatshirt, sweatpants, and flip flops.  :-P  Grace was bundled though.  :-)

I had texted Penny early in the morning to let her know that the boys were sick and daddy would not be going into work.  She stayed home so she wouldn't get sick.

The rest of the day was spent keeping the boys separated from the girls.  :-P  Grace mostly camped out in the bedroom with me .... with little breaks downstairs whenever I went to get a snack or something to drink.  Joshua mostly camped out in the bonus room with daddy .... with little breaks downstairs to stretch his legs.  I set up a little drink and food station in the bonus room for the boys with the crackers and sippy cups.  Joshua, you drank some water and pedialyte as the day went on and ate a few crackers.  By the end of the day, you were playing more.  

We never had the two of you together except late in the evening.  Neither one of you had thrown up since early that morning, so Grace and I sat on one end of the bonus room and watched a little television with the boys in the evening. 

We still didn't want to chance anything with Grace, so we kept you two separated for the night again as well.  Daddy stayed with Joshua again in the bonus room and Grace and I took the bedroom.  Tomorrow, I'll take apart the bonus room and disinfect all the blankets, pillow cases, sheets, and whatever else I can find.  The weather is suppose to be cooler, but we'll try to open the windows for a few minutes to air the place out.  I've been spraying some lysol in there, but we need fresh air to blow through.  :-P

Glad Joshua and daddy appear to be doing better though.  These bugs just take some time to work themselves out of people's systems.  Hopefully, you two will be on the mend tomorrow and Grace will never catch it.  :-)

Sleep tight!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment