Saturday, March 19, 2011

Out Twice


Dearest Blessings~

How are you all today?  :-)  We slept in a little bit this morning since no one had to go to work.  I fed Grace early in the morning and then went back to bed since I knew daddy would be able to attend to Joshua if he woke up.  :-)

After we all got out of bed, we went downstairs and had breakfast together.  Daddy and I tried to do some cleaning downstairs as well.  Joshua, the floor under your high chair gets so dirty now since you throw food around.  :-P  It's a daily chore to clean up after you, but I generally don't get to do a thorough sweep and vacuum until the weekend.  So, I try to wipe your hands each time we sit done to eat since you crawl all over the place.  :-P

Oh, Joshua, you noodled into our bed again last night.  But, you slept and didn't fuss.  You didn't try to fight sleep either. 

We started to get a little 'stir crazy' after lunch, so we all took a trip to Target for some groceries and to stretch our legs.  Joshua, you needed diapers and whole milk.  :-)  Grace, I carried you around in front of me in the infant carrier again.  You slept the entire time all warm and cozy next to me.  Joshua, you rode around with daddy in the cart.

This afternoon, we relaxed a little in the bonus room.  Then, after you two were fed, we all went for a walk.  The weather was gorgeous and we have an extra hour of daylight now.  :-)  We walked up to the park and then to the shopping center near our house.  We're thinking we walked about 2 miles.  Once we were back home, I nursed Grace and then daddy and I ate a late dinner.

Tomorrow is suppose to be a little cooler so we'll see if we're able to get out any or not.  Also, UNC plays at 12:15pm!  Woo hoo!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment